Installation Instructions for Soundbars (Revised: Sep 08, 2020)
The Grand Videoke Symphony SE Pro Plus and Rhapsody 3 Pro are compatible with soundbars equipped with 3.5mm AUX input. In order to experience the best performance out of your soundbar, please follow the instructions below.
What cables are needed (Sold separately, but readily available at electronics stores):
- Symphony SE Pro Plus - 3.5mm to RCA Cable
- Rhapsody 3 Pro Plus - 3.5mm AUX cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable)
- Connect the red and white RCA cable ends (for Symphony SE Pro Plus) or either of the 3.5mm cable end (for Rhapsody 3 Pro Plus) to the AUDIO/VIDEO OUT jack(s) of the Grand Videoke.
- Connect the other end of the 3.5mm AUX cable to the AUX input jack of your soundbar. In some soundbars, this jack may be described as ANALOG IN or AUX/AUX IN.
- Set your soundbar to AUX mode. In some soundbars, this mode may be described as ANALOG/ANALOG IN or AUX/AUX IN.
- If your soundbar comes with sound sync or delay adjustment, please make sure that it is on 0 ms. Some soundbars may be set at 225 ms by default, so this has to be adjusted to 0 ms.
- Please make sure that the sound output mode of the soundbar is on STEREO mode, not on SURROUND, 5.1 or 7.1 modes.
The 3.5mm to RCA and 3.5mm AUX cables can be purchased from most electronic stores in Canada.
For any questions and concerns, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (365) 773-8815
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/grandvideokecanada
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/grandvideokecanada
Thank you and we hope that you enjoy your Grand Videoke experience!
Cable Samples (Sold separately)
3.5mm to RCA Cable (Symphony SE Pro Plus)
3.5mm AUX Cable (for Rhapsody 3 Pro Plus)
Special Instructions for Soundbars with eARC
eARC is the connectivity standard that allows the transmission of lossless surround audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TruSurround HD, and DTS X via an HDMI cable.
While these surround formats are suitable for movies and other media that have been originally encoded with these ways, Grand Videoke and all other karaoke systems in the market are using stereo (2-channels) as its audio format, thus we are recommending the use of ANALOG/ANALOG IN or AUX/AUX IN modes on your soundbar.
On some soundbars with eARC, when you switch to ANALOG/ANALOG IN or AUX/AUX IN modes, your TV will show a blank screen or will shut off. If you experience this issue, please remove the HDMI cable that connects to either your HDMI's or TV's eARC port(s) to disable this behaviour when you are using your Grand Videoke system.