3.5mm AUX Cable Sample for Grand Videoke
Installation Instructions for Soundbars
The Grand Videoke Symphony 3 Pro and Rhapsody 3 Pro is compatible with soundbars equipped with 3.5mm AUX input. In order to experience the best performance out of your soundbar, please follow the instructions below:
- Connect either end of the included 3.5mm AUX cable to the AUDIO/VIDEO OUT jack of the Grand Videoke.
- Connect the other end of the included 3.5mm AUX cable to the AUX input jack of your soundbar. In some soundbars, this jack may be described as ANALOG IN or iPod/MP3.
- Set your soundbar to AUX mode. In some soundbars, this mode may be described as ANALOG IN or iPod/MP3.
- If your soundbar comes with sound sync or delay adjustment, please make sure that it is on 0 ms. Some soundbars may be set at 225 ms by default, so this has to be adjusted to 0 ms.
- Please make sure that the sound output mode of the soundbar is on STEREO mode, not on SURROUND, 5.1 or 7.1 modes.
The 3.5mm AUX cable can be purchased from most electronic stores in Canada. For example, visit: www.grandvideoke.ca/pages/aux-cable
For any questions and concerns, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (365) 773-8815
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/grandvideokecanada
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/grandvideokecanada
Thank you and we hope that you enjoy your Grand Videoke experience!